Being an ardent fan of open-source software, I think it is one of the revolutionary ideas.. giving away things for free. Put in other words, maintaing a single copy of a thing which is accessible to ANYONE. I believe as it is stated in the Wiki Page, that the sum of human knowledge must be available to ANYONE, anywhere , free of cost 🙂
A nice quote I read ,( I do not I know the Author and I could not Google it up) ..
“A lot can be achieved if it does not matter who takes the credit “
And I JUST LOVE this page .. and have a copy of it ..( Just in case they loose the page 😛 )
Creative Commons Deed
This is a human-readable summary of the full license below.
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix—to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice—For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Just exercising my right as the page says
“Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights “
OBVIOUSLY THE RULES IN THIS POST APPLIES TO THIS POST too